THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DanReSQman

Found some matches.
hey guys, I am looking for a team mate or cooking crew to get a team going here in Summerville/Charleston SC area. I have cooked several comps and have everything to cook a comp. I love talking Q and cooking it so if you are looking for a new guy for your team or want to join a team please shot me a message.

Thanks for getting the word out...

Dan

I'm already on a team, OMFGBBQ. We got a 3rd in Chicken at the last Sam's Club comp.!!

Me and my teammate have crazy work schedules but sometimes I (we) have a break.

I'm with you. I love cooking and talking BBQ, too! I live in Mt. Pleasant.

What kind of gear do you have? I have a WSM and my teammate has a Lang 60D and a Traeger Pellet Pooper.

****gkyork Hephzibah, GA soon to be TX transplant

I am looking to volunteer with a comp team that is based in TX(Dallas Ft Worth). We are currently near Augusta, GA(but no teams here), so once I get moved and settled in (MAy 2014?) In the meantime I will be learning my UDS and trying Q out on my family. I can do a fair job INSIDE but still learning to really Q some good meat(real Q is made outside in a pit)

Back