Covering part of my deck

Lomey

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Mike
Having this built over my deck for grilling and smoking cigars during bad weather. I'll have my gas grill and built-in griddle under it. It will vent out the top while still keeping water and snow out and it will have a overhead grill light, ceiling fan and speakers. The price of materials is absolutely ridiculous, but it's been something I've wanted to do for quite awhile now.

I'll update when it's finished!
489bc27c67f1aa95271a32f591293137.jpg
1f4424d47baa72267df9dc2cdde98cd6.jpg
e6745960dc2751a09db87cd50704eaef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Pricey materials for sure. That's going to pay off when the weather goes bad. Keep us updated on the build.

Mighty fine plan and build so far. What are you going to top it with and have you allowed for proper drainage?

Mighty fine plan and build so far. What are you going to top it with and have you allowed for proper drainage?
We are going to use wood slats to deck it so it will look nice underneath and then shingle the top to match the house roof. The part over the house is angled to run into the gutters.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Great addition. You will forget all about how much it cost down the road and wonder why you didn't build it sooner.

Looks nice. I considered extending my existing covered but bailed out - the cost and complexity just kept growing…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My cover is a patio dining set with umbrella and an umbrella that I clamp on to my smoker's shelf. :redface:

Awesome! We just finished covering our back patio as well. First time I’ve had my cookers under cover since arriving in TN 2 years ago. This day couldn’t come fast enough… and I’m sure you will or do feel the same :)

Awesome. We’re expecting to hear from our builder any day now about starting ours.

Back