Cooking Class Corn Fed Cookin' with TippyCanoe and Big Tz - Spring Classes with locations in the Northeast and Midwest

i would like to sign up for the scholarship program. can u send me an application? i have great qualifications, and tons of extra ciriculars!!!!

For those that have RV's and want to stay onsite overnite the parking lot is very big . Self contained, no power

A few spots remain for the last spring/summer class of 2012 in West Des Moines Iowa on April 13th + 14th. This class is being held at a hotel and isnt far from the airport if your traveling in. Come join us, we'd love to have you.

HAVE YOU BEEN CORN FED?:becky:

If you are flying in Friday morning I can help shuttle a few people to the hotel. (I live 3 miles from the class location and 5 from the airport.) The hotel is close to a Perkins, Burger King, and several other stores so a rental car isn't a must. Send me a PM if I can lend you a ride.

Joe killed it in ribs this past weekend! If you want to see how he did it, this is the last chance of 2012 to learn. Students of the past two classes are already getting HUGE calls against big time competition.

This final class has the benefit of being located at a nice hotel, so a warm bed and shower are within feet of the classroom! We are also having huge ribeye steaks catered in for dinner on Friday night. This is a first class learning experience. GET CORN FED!:-D

Back