THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll bet your friend was very happy with the food you prepared for his daughter's party! It all looks good! A lot of folks don't appreciate the work, time and effort involved is a project like this.

I'll bet your friend was very happy with the food you prepared for his daughter's party! It all looks good! A lot of folks don't appreciate the work, time and effort involved is a project like this.

Thanks. Yeah it definitely takes a little prep for that many folks, but I knew a lot of people that were they and they were excited about the food which is always cool. And always fun having new people enjoy the food as well.

If anything I had company most of the day with folks just chatting about bbq so was nice to talk to new people about it as well.

Back