Bentonville: Results

Clark Crew BBQ won the fantasy pool. Congrats on the huge win!

You knew Travis Clark wasn't getting out of there without winning something! Congrats again Rich! It was great meeting you and I look forward to seeing you down the road. Are you cooking the Royal?

You knew Travis Clark wasn't getting out of there without winning something! Congrats again Rich! It was great meeting you and I look forward to seeing you down the road. Are you cooking the Royal?

Yeah I will be in 658 I believe which is over on the road. Let me know where you will be and I will stop in.

Huge congrats to Rich Parker sponsored by Thebbqsuperstore.com which carries all the greatest BBQ stuff in the world. And a big congrats to all the heard their name called and for all that made it to the finals.

(note to Mods. If that shamless plug is illegal, please remove it)

Congrats to everyone who got to cook, and especially to those that heard their names called!

Was pretty sure when you walked with GC at Fremont back in early May it was going to be a great year for you Rich! Congrats!!

Congrats to everyone that made it to these finals. We ended up,with a 680+ total score, which in any other contest would be at the top of the pack. We're just happy to have made it to these finals, and got our name called amongst this group. Congrats to all!

It was a great experience for us and we will be signing up next year again . Congrats to all who got calls .Still trying to find a good excuse for DAL chicken lol it was tough .

Congratulations, Rich and Brad! It was a day both of you will remember for a long time, and I'm so glad we were there to see it.

For everyone else in the field, there were 700 other teams that tried their damndest to be in your spot, and that's something amazing.

It was a great weekend, with eerily perfect weather, and we can't wait to try for it again next year.

congrats to all that ATTENDED.. not just walked.. its a feat in itself just to get there..

Notice....49th place out of 50 got a 667.85. Holy crap.. tough field.. Think my career high is a 672. Congratulations to EVERYONE who made it there.

That 49th place is my 17 year old son from California. He turned in some of the best stuff I've seen him do...I guess the judges didn't like the flavor.
Congrats to all that made the journey.

That 49th place is my 17 year old son from California. He turned in some of the best stuff I've seen him do...I guess the judges didn't like the flavor.
Congrats to all that made the journey.

With a 667.85 it sounds like the judges DID like his entries, just not quite as much as the others. What did the Taste scores reflect? There were LOTS of great entries there! I've judged a lot, but can't remember scornig that many 9s at any other contest. Truly the best of the best!

Huge Congrats to Rich on that Monster GC and Gettin' Basted for an equally amazing RGC! It was great meeting a lot of cooks from all over the nation and just to be there was an accomplishment. You know that you are in a tough crowd when your 176.56 score chicken comes in 11th place....

See you this weekend at the Royal!

The overall score would have been GC'd in California...lol
Should have used that KC Masterpiece....ugh

Good luck Smitty and the rest of the Bretheren at the Royal.

Back