Barbsbq Brisket Class

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I've watched "bbqrat" on several YouTube videos. She's sharp and knows what she's doing. Worked at several Austin famous Qjoints, overseas, previously Goldees and now her own competing àgainst the old breed in Lockhart. Anyway, some yall in CenTex with the coin would be an interesting 6 hours. brisket Class is listed on barbsbq.com.

I've watched "bbqrat" on several YouTube videos. She's sharp and knows what she's doing. Worked at several Austin famous Qjoints, overseas, previously Goldees and now her own competing àgainst the old breed in Lockhart. Anyway, some yall in CenTex with the coin would be an interesting 6 hours. brisket Class is listed on barbsbq.com.

Great find. I've also seen her on youtube several times. Brisket cook for at least a year at the top rated TMBBQ joint. You'd be getting advice from someone at the top of her game. I'm in Austin and am considering it. Really the only thing holding me back is I don't have that many occasions to cook full briskets. But it's tempting.

If I were anywhere near that area I'd definitely go. I've watched her on Youtube and I follow her on Instagram. She definitely knows he stuff.

I saw pictures of the first class she already put on and Jirby was also teaching (one of the owners of Goldee's, the #1 rated TMBBQ spot). Not that it matters at all, but my spidee senses tell me those two are an item. He has also claimed that he and the other guys at Goldee's taught her everything they know and now she's surpassed all of them and is currently the best brisket cook in Texas. That's a bold statement, but also hard to argue as she was the head pitmaster when they took the number one spot on the list.

Back