3 bay Sink from old Funkotorium

Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
Remember this? I finally dug it out of storage and put it to use.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfgo5CxDBHo"]Pitmaster T Build Series - Funkotorium Project Part 8 (Plumbing) - YouTube[/ame]

The Funkotorium was left in Connecticut in 2008 but I took the sink

Now I have the MKT (Militarty Kitchen Trailer) and it looks like much of my meats for private catering will be done "off site."

14.jpg

The home I have know has a pretty huge covered patio. The three bay goes there when not in use with the MKT. This keeps the mess outside.

I have a dolly with a Tankless Water Heater, LP tank and soon the 12 volt power supply and on demand water pump for rolling.... but I wanted to make a dock for it when I don't need it. Typically, I just need a hand washing sink and three tubs at most events (cuz I use foil pans) and I just use the hot water dolly. But... I may as well use it while I store it.

You may notice it is short. There is another segment that goes between the sink and the rack..... the 40 gallon tank fits in there.

Demand-Water-Heater-on-Hand.jpg

the model i copied from.

Popped it up a bit. It was like... baby washing labor low. LOL
20170115_101233.jpg

11.jpg20170115_154750.jpg

then i used some old fence cedar to purty it up a bit

20170116_150222.jpg20170116_150230.jpg20170116_151856.jpg

Captain - thar be steam in here!

20170116_180140.jpg20170116_180302.jpg

Here is the furnace on the TWH 20170116_180257.jpg

Here is the Turtle tank I did for the kids. UV lights are a must. They never got up on the rock until that.

20170115_151359.jpg

Stop posting offtopic pictures in qtalk. I'm on my phone and can't delete it from here. Tired of being a janitor.

sorry folk for previous post.. it didnt look that harsh when i typed it on the phone and i was talking about the OT photos I was sitting at a light waiting to pull out of a parking lot so was in a hurry to geterdone.

Donnie....Your photos are saved upside down.. its not the forum, it takes it as uploaded.. You need to rotate them in MSPAINT or Photoeditor, or whatever you use and re-save it.

sorry folk for previous post.. it didnt look that harsh when i typed it on the phone and i was talking about the OT photos I was sitting at a light waiting to pull out of a parking lot so was in a hurry to geterdone.

Donnie....Your photos are saved upside down.. its not the forum, it takes it as uploaded.. You need to rotate them in MSPAINT or Photoeditor, or whatever you use and re-save it.

I didn't realize you could push the button and complain, just because things were posting off topic posts on q talk. This is why you never got that complaint from me. But now I know. So ..... like you said. I am just like everyone else.... and since others did it, so did I. I will be more observant from now on.

[edit - and before some idiot tells you what they think I mean... that does not mean I am going to make a habit of clicking the button every time I see someone committing the same infraction I did. THIS is also a way of respecting the mods - not reporting.]

Second. My pictures are fine on my end and on facebook when i post them and when I send them. I know for a fact they were not taken upside down. i know for a fact some people on here say the pictures looked fine.

i will not answer any insinuation that i am doing this on purpose, which you did not write - just saying - as frankly... working to post this and having it upside down bothers me.

Last edited:
Back