NJ/NY Brethren bash April 29th roll call

Bigbears BBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So I booked the picnic area at the VFW for Saturday April 29th with a rain date of the 30th, we can have access to the picnic area as early as we want. They have electric there and we can get water from the building, there are a bunch of picnic tables out there. The address is 1 Veterans Ln, Port Monmouth, NJ 07758.
Let's get a list going of people who will be attending with the number of guest and as we get closer we can plan who is bringing what.

This is like 15 minutes away! Awesome! Consider me and the wife in, barring some unfortunate event. How do you usually do these - bring the food or bring the cooker?

\

It's a big open parking lot with seating in the back and we can get there as early as we want. So you can go either way. I say when we get a little closer we have everyone post what they want to bring so we dont end up with 20 racks of ribs.

That's great looking forward to it, i have to pick up a bottle of Cabo any one in particular i see there are a few varieties. Also any news on the banners

Hey Dan its the 29th and time flys that why i put this out early so people could try and block the date, hope to see you there.

Really surprise there has not been an overwhelming positive response to this thread.
There hasn't been an event planned like this in a long time in the NY\NJ area.

I sent a few PMs to NJ members to ensure they know about it. Hopefully more are willing to come.

Are we still going to try to get this to happen or try again at a later date?

We are still on, i was going to pass by this weekend and take a few pics of the picnic area and then see who was coming and what everyone wants to bring.

Back