***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Asian Style Chicken Appetizers!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Asian Style Chicken Apetizers" Thro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Took me bit to pick a winner but in the end it just came down to simple marinades and grilling. While Asian foon can be bloody complicated, Shagster showed it can be simple and delicious and fast.

Not a bad entry in the lot.

Cheers!

Bill

Took me bit to pick a winner but in the end it just came down to simple marinades and grilling. While Asian foon can be bloody complicated, Shagster showed it can be simple and delicious and fast.

Not a bad entry in the lot.

Cheers!

Bill
Asian foon is always complicated...

Nope. Thank YOU. Potstickers is one of those dishes that intimidates me to no end.

Although I've only cooked Shagdog's entry (loved it and voted for it), Charred Apron's entry looks like it could be very good, and I want to try it. I'm casting a vote for it too.

Edit: Oops, it will only let me vote once. Good job, Charred Apron !!!!!

They were all great looking entries, and difficult to narrow down to a single choice. Great work guys.

I was torn between Peeps, CharredApron, Landarc, and Grimm5577's Dumplings..

Was a hard choice so I thought about rolling the dice, but approached it from what I wanted to eat first if they were all in front of me. Those panko crusted cold smoked chicken ball kept calling my name.

Thks to all for the great looking entries and hope you enjoyed the TD theme.

I went with Grimm5577's entry. I have a soft stop in my heart and stomach for dumplings. They looked amazing, thks!

On behalf of the academy I would like to personally thank you all that didn't vote for me and will cherish my zero for eternity. Congrats Shags for a fine entry!

On behalf of the academy I would like to personally thank you all that didn't vote for me and will cherish my zero for eternity. Congrats Shags for a fine entry!

You know, of course, someone is going to come along and Fark up your speech and vote for you.... I would if I hadn't already voted. :mrgreen:

Back