Southern Pride 500 Rotisserie motor

HawgPound

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I loaned my Southern Pride SPK 500 to someone for a charity event a couple of months ago and right before they were going to put the butts on, they discovered that the circuit breaker kept tripping. I was out of town and could not investigate the problem myself. They ended up getting a 5 amp motor, changed the wire connectors on the smoker side, and bypassed the circuit breaker. I have since had the original motor ( GE 5KC33ENB118X) repaired and I am trying to reinstall it. I need help with how the wires should be connected. On the smoker side I have 2 white, 1 brown, 1 black, and the ground. The diagram on the motor shows a brown, white, red, and black connector. They are using the smoker for a charity event again tomorrow and I cannot find any info or connection diagrams for the southern pride rotisserie motor. Can anybody tell me how to connect the motor or post a picture of how the motor with the terminal cover off? Here is a picture of the motors label: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/southern-pride-353004-rotation-motor/HP353004.html

Last edited:
I am not home , so can't look at smoker, call southern pride and they are very helpful and tech will talk you through, they have helped through issues in the past, great service

Back