• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. State Center, Iowa

BBQ_Mayor

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I know kcbobby and shotgun will be there, any other brothers going to attend? Swing in and say hi.

Yeah, just enter.

State Center is high and dry right? I had my fair share of mud this past weekend in Sedalia.

True, can I borrow yours?

We just got them up and I unhooked the trailer from my truck so I could get the cinder blocks out of my truck bed (under tonnue cover). As soon as I put the truck in gear a gust of wind took my two canopies and they rolled til they were up against a light pole.

One only has a small rip in the top, the other is busted up pretty good and as luck would have it - it was the first time I used that one.

Big Creek Jeff's went over at the same time. I believe one of his is OK and the other needs one new part. He was able to cook under his. We had to put up the carport.

True, can I borrow yours?

We just got them up and I unhooked the trailer from my truck so I could get the cinder blocks out of my truck bed (under tonnue cover). As soon as I put the truck in gear a gust of wind took my two canopies and they rolled til they were up against a light pole.

One only has a small rip in the top, the other is busted up pretty good and as luck would have it - it was the first time I used that one.

Big Creek Jeff's went over at the same time. I believe one of his is OK and the other needs one new part. He was able to cook under his. We had to put up the carport.

If you need one for this weekend, let me know. I've got 2 and you guys can borrow one if you want.

You might need to hang on to those, so you can have a shady place to cook under. her name is Joan here is her email [FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']jpostel@partnercom.net. See ya friday Matt[/FONT]

I picked one up tonight. With my share of winnings from Sedalia I it only cost 94.3% of full price.

Are the organizers putting anything together to assist with feeding flood victims/national guard?

I'm going to get my pork butts tonight and thought I'd grab another if they have asked for food donations.

Back