BBQ Outlaws

Smoking Tunes

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Anybody experience anything like this before?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu8bODcFfAQ"]BBQ outlaws - YouTube[/ame]

I wish they would have addressed the real problem. And that's the rule and what they could do to have it altered. The fact that places sell stuff so it must be OK is goofy. They sell guns too, but the regulations and rules prohibit certain uses of them. This needs to be taken up with the county and in force with their fellow neighbors who feel the same way about the rule.

Now, as far as the actual video goes.... Yes, I have had to deal with it. We used to have parties that wouldn't even extend to the outside of our condo and some old bitty would consistently call the police in for noise, smoke or whatever violation that she could. Keep in mind that she was in ANOTHER building farther away than the house shown in the video while the actual adjoining neighbors above and to the side of us NOT ONCE called in a complaint. The police would come, we would talk, we would give them BBQ and ask them to come over after they get off work to properly join in with the festivities. When the fire dept came we would do the same thing....although they took part in the party much closer to being on the clock. LOL!

You guys should start using liquid smoke. Hahaha

Just when you think you have seen and heard it all. That neighbor is some kind of jerk.

Just when you think you have seen and heard it all. That neighbor is some kind of jerk.

yeah but maybe we dont know the whole story.

Maybe they are feuding and the guy in the video is the one who is the jerk

ya never know

Im not really clear on what was going on anyway

I saw that earlier in the week in Facebook and couldn't believe it. They say it is Pinellas, Fl...

I think it is obvious that they are feuding, with the amount of calls to Police and the placement of cameras, but the real issue here is the smelling of smoke off your property boundary now violates city code.

That's insane!!

Agree with Buttburner!!! The other issue is the last question the owner asked, "can you shoot that bi***?" There's definitely more than smoke leaving the yard on this one.

I think I would have told the guy to get off my property and as for as rules for smoke how can you drive a vehicle in that neighborhood. It's as asinine as wanting scrubbers precipitators and filters on a fireplace!

If they wanted to control BBQ smoke around here, they'd have to shut down Lowndes County. It is rare to travel more than a couple miles without seeing or smelling somebody BBQing.

VR,
Harold

The EPA continues to overstep its boundaries in its harassment of the little guy.

IT'S A GREAT DAY JUST TO WHUP SOMEBODY'S ASS:boxing:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPM1ifkOQ9s"]Paul Thorn "It's a Great Day to Whup Somebody's Ass" - YouTube[/ame]

I hope he is starting his fire in that video. The smoke looks very thick and white.

Yea that's been around for a few days now....definitely insane

This is just a precursor for more government control. Next they'll be talking about BBQ smoke credits like they are with carbon credits for coal fired generating stations.

Back