Sleeping

bradgreer

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
For those of you who don't have campers etc...Where do you sleep, and what do you sleep on?

Thanks,

I bought an XL cot and slept on that under an EZuP if the weather was bad.

Have a 6x12 enclosed trailer.
Sleep in a gravity chair in the trailer since it's pretty much empty once my site is setup.

Are the zero g chairs pretty comfortable?

I find myself able to sleep comfortably, even on my side.
Cots tend to have an arch in the middle which is SUPER uncomfortable.
Only downside I've had with a gravity chair, be sure to get INTO the sleeping bag vs. just covering up. Airflow from the bottom side gets darn cold at night!

Are the zero g chairs pretty comfortable?

I had trouble sleeping in the zero gravity for more than 30mins without waking up. After getting an XL cot it was night and day. Slept straight through the night. Something about laying down horizontally like a normal bed that makes all the difference :crazy: :becky:

Airbed in the trailer, except for one night I was over served and spent the night in my passenger seat. The airbed with built-in pump is very easy to set up and tear down. Just unroll, plug in, and come back in a couple of minutes. I got the double high one, it is a lot easier to get in and out of.

My first comp. I did not expect the night to be so cold. Ended up sleeping under a pile of moving blankets I had in the trailer.

Now I use an inflatable mattress either in my 6x12 trailer or inside one of my Canopy's with the sides on. And I remember a proper blanket.

When I finally get to get a few consecutive hours of sleep, I take a quick snooze in the truck. Other than that, I doze on and off in my chair so I can get up and do what I have to do when the Timestick hollers at me. And yes, I agree with joemat, the nights do get colder than expected.

Last edited:
I've slept in a lounge style chair and in my truck cab. I have only done a couple comps and slept 2-3 hours. I want to get a gravity chair.

Sadly in my bed after I get home. Maybe a quick nap here and there but the log hog must be fed. Good luck!

Back