How bout some Ham.....and Chops.

BobBrisket

Reaction score
Well, never made the ham during the holidays and my great neighbors gave us a second one for New Years. Gotta make some room in the deep freeze! Got some ham, poke chops, mashed taters, and stewed squash (calabazitas) on the way.

Bob:thumb:
Hammy001_zps1e111a46.jpg

9540d276-3109-4c79-8fcc-e98615295c0f_zps972aa4da.jpg

Love my neighbors! I take care of their house during the summer and early fall when they are up in South Dakota. They take of me with a big ole ham on New Years! Works out just fine, I must say!:thumb:

Enjoy!

Bob

That looks great, plus if it is warm enough where you live to eat outside I am REALLY jealous.

That looks great, plus if it is warm enough where you live to eat outside I am REALLY jealous.

Today was about 58*ish, clear sunny skies. It was really nice. Spent the early part of the day messing around in the backyard, pruning back some dead shrubs, etc. You still jealous?:becky:

Bob

Thanks everyone!

Today was about 58*ish, clear sunny skies. It was really nice. Spent the early part of the day messing around in the backyard, pruning back some dead shrubs, etc. You still jealous?:becky:

Bob

Thanks everyone!

Yeah, I think we topped out today around 28, cloudy, raw. Starting charcoal yesterday morning it was more like 10, and there are some things you just can't do in gloves. Brrr. Still jealous.

Back