Just bought a BBQ food truck - need name!

vkasal

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
We have been doing BBQ competitions for quite awhile, and one of our goals was to start a BBQ food truck. Happily we just purchased a very nice trailer and are starting to get the wheels in motion.

Our competition name doesn't really work well with a food truck business, so we are looking to change our name and try to use both for the comps and trailer. However, after trying for the last month to come up with a new name, we are just stumped and my creative juices are just not working.

I'm throwing myself on your mercy for help coming up with some cool names that can be used for both comps and the trailer. We aren't tied to any particular name or theme although the trailer does have a wood plank looking wrap on it which we want to keep. We live in NE Florida near the beach and really our main hobbies are BBQ, softball and football.

Seriously, thank you in advance for your suggestions!!!

Cool! Congrats on the new venture!
I don't know if these are any good or if they are taken but here's a couple of ideas I had:

Off the Bacon Path
Tail of 2 Piggys
Status Que

Good luck!

barnboard BBQ
picket fences BBQ

Flying Pigs BBQ
Highway Hogs BBQ
Mobile BBQ

Turnpike BBQ (Florida Turnpike)
Swamps BBQ (Florida)
Palm Trees and Pigs BBQ
The Tanning Pig or Lounging pig (Lol!!! your logo can be a pig tanning on a lounger with sunglasses)

Something to tie into BBQ and Florida maybe. Just brain storming with some words I think of when I think of FL.

Hurricanes, Gators, Panhandle, Swamp, everglades, Miami Vice, Beach

Rolling hog

Sunshine BBQ

Belly up BBQ

Roadside BBQ

Street Que

Street Meats

Suburb: Panama Park
"Panama Park Porkers"

I do like squeals in motion. especially with a loudspeaker doing some barnyard grunts

For sure spend some money on graphics. I'm sure you've got the "smell" sense down!

Sunshine State BBQ

Longball BBQ (or Long Ball BBQ)
Pigskin BBQ
Red Zone BBQ / Red Zone Smoke House

Plent E. Good BBQ
Get It Got It Good BBQ
Saucy Spicy Sweet BBQ
Pork On The Roll BBQ (i like this one!)

Limousine Bar-Ba-Que -- High Class QUE for The Common man.

Logo: Pig (think Porky Pig) in a chauffeurs hat, coat and tie blowing in the breeze driving a caricature of the truck

Back