A Taste of Louisana From a Friend

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Last week I received a box in the mail from Brethren Toast.

With the Easter Holiday and a contract at an arms storage facility that needed to be completed on time, I just wasn't able to post pictures any earlier because I was out of town.

THANK YOU MIKE !!!!!!! I truly appreciate your generosity.... Looking forward to some good eats...

DSCN0465_zpsnfxogydy.jpg

Well that Toast is a good dude! Being from Louisiana (I grew up there) I can tell you he gave you some of the good stuff too! I guess that's why he gets his own day every year....National Toast day in February ....:thumb:

Those are some tasty looking products. One thing you have to say about Louisiana, is that they know how to season their food for optimal taste. Never had a bad meal while eating in the Bayou State! Great gift there Toast! Good on ya!

Omar

Mighty fine score right there!

Great stuff. Those packs of jambalaya and red beans and rice are great when you don't have time to build the flavors from scratch. I usually add some fresh onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic, and off to the races.

What a great gift......some real nice stuff there, only a few of which make it this far West !!!!

The gumbo mix I had from somewhere.....never found it again.......:rolleyes:

What a awesome gift, I'm sure that you will enjoy it. Brother Toast, thumbs up to you :thumb:

Back