• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

2014 Labor Day Charcoal Sales

True Value website has Cowboy lump 8.8# bags on sale for $4.99. They also have a $10 off coupon (code: SUMMER10) on orders of $75+, as well as free shipping to store.

According to my calculations (I wouldn't trust them!), 16 bags @ $4.99=79.84, less $10 coupon=69.84 for 140.8#s, which is ~.50/# prior to tax (if any).

I've been saying it for a year+ now- Cowboy lump is much improved from a couple of years ago. I've used ~20 bags w/ no foreign objects or objectionable sizing. Sure, it puts on a sparkling show in the dark, but I don't mind.

I had a refusal and then finally an acceptance of my 6-2pk online order at Lowes on Memorial Day, I wonder if they'll give me grief again or if they'll let me bypass the limit, and still be able to use the discount code?

I had a refusal and then finally an acceptance of my 6-2pk online order at Lowes on Memorial Day, I wonder if they'll give me grief again or if they'll let me bypass the limit, and still be able to use the discount code?

Just ordered thru Lowes website, it won't let you order more than 2, but I used the code that nolimit66 put out there, and also ordered thru Ebates for an additional 4% off.

Last Kingsford Charcoal sale Of The Year..

I see Lowes is in. 40lbs for 9.88.
Anybody have discount codes or know of any other end of the year sales?
Should not be another one till Memorial Day weekend.

Stock up for the winter!

Last year Lowes and Home Depot had the same sale in the winter. I think it was either right before christmas or in jan. I can't remember.

That's a good price, thanks for the heads up Ray.

HD is $9.88 for 40lbs. Never had a limit on how many at HD. Heard that Lowes limits how many you can buy.

HD will usually have a sale on Memorial Day weekend, July 4th weekend, and Labor day weekend. Last two years they have also had a sale for the same price around the end of April or so. Stock up now as next sale wont likely be for another 7-8 months.

HEB has Grand Champion all natural briquettes 8.8LB bags at 2 for $7. I use it when I can't get Stubbs. They come in original, oak and mesquite.

Back