• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooked my 1st Bludawg brisket

Hog1990

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Sorry no pron...

I am now officially a believer. Super moist, fat rendered perfectly. I cooked it on my YS480. So very easy. Damn you Bludawg damn you!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I will post pics tonight.

No Pron ?!? :sad: I'm gonna have to try one of these BluDawg Briskets......are they Choice or Prime? How do you order one?

Thats awsome, but yeah........ PICS PLEASE..
I did my first and only one last summer and was worried about how it would turn out. You hear so many story's of a tough or dry brisket. Not sure exactly what I did but I did it right.
Now where are those PICS.......

I believe you pics or not:wink: Congrats on your successful first hot and fast brisket!

WeWantPics.gif

Really looking forward to them......

419532_10150582737394812_762339811_8763358_1197703249_n.jpg

We'll just wait around here......

ss-090520-at-18_ss_full.jpg

Maybe snack on some vegetables whilst we're waiting......

image011.jpg

Copyofuntitled001.jpg

Plant some stuff in the beer garden.....

untitled.jpg

OK.....that's long enough.....Clara sez:

"Where's the Beef?"

clara_peller5_150.jpg

Nice ones 1Buckie, that fourth one down will be hard to beat.

That's the TRUE "Central Texas Style Brisket"! You may see all kinds of recipes and and descriptions on Q-joint menus that say central Texas style but Bludawg's is the real deal!:wink:

Sorry no pron...

I am now officially a believer. Super moist, fat rendered perfectly. I cooked it on my YS480. So very easy. Damn you Bludawg damn you!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I will post pics tonight.

Pls let me know how it turned out on the YS480 smoke wise ....next time I can afford one I'm gonna try Bludawgs method :mrgreen:

I used Lumberjack Hickory pellets. It had as good of a smoky flavor as briskets I have cooked at 225 for 2-3 times longer. Very impressed with method and the 480's performance.

Looks awesome. I haven't tried the Hot and Fast in the Humphrey's yet, but love the way my UDS cooks hot and fast.

Back