Cooking Class Swamp Boys

IowaWildHogsBbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Alright everyone just got the word. Rubs class in Iowa is a GO. Applications are avaible on his website. I have rooms blocked off at the host hotel.

Put me down for a room, please. Rub has my app and deposit.

I can't wait to be there!

I'm really looking forward to this, this weekend. Who else among The Brethren will be there?

Didn't see anything on his website. Would be very interested in this when is the class taking place?

EDIT: sorry I see this was an older thread. Oh well...

21 BBQ fanatics talking, smoking, eating nothing but intense BBQ all weekend. I love it.

Hey Rub I've been itching to take one of your classes keep us informed on the next one you're doing. Am willing to travel for it. Good luck this weekend.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Hey Rub I've been itching to take one of your classes keep us informed on the next one you're doing. Am willing to travel for it. Good luck this weekend.

Right now the next one scheduled is the end of August in The Netherlands. Get your passport ready. :icon_cool

I really enjoyed the class in Ankeny this past weekend. Thanks to you guys for coming out and making it great. Big thanks to Shannon for putting it together.

Hey Kirby, are you nucornhusker? I never did make the connection.

Thank you for coming out here, Rub. I throughly enjoyed the class and picked up a number of good tips that I can't wait to implement. Also, thanks again to Shannon as well. You worked your butt off so we could have a good class. I appreciate it.

Yes Rub, that is me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Back