THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support

As a new member I can say I love this site. I would encourage all new members to show you love this site and donate . I did and it is worth every cent . A wealth of knowedge , advice and comaraderie will be found here . I can spend a lot of time on here relaxing and learning about what we all love . BBQ !
Step up to the plate and donate ! JMHO :)

Just renewed my subscription. It's been worth every penny and much more. I never had anyone to teach me bbq so was learning everything the hard way. Then I found this place and learned more in a year than I did the previous 20.

Keep your word.

I said awhile back I'd get a subscription after my social security raise, well, the eagle pooped, really enjoy this forum, feel like an outlyer due to my lack of pics, etc. but I get a load of info here..I'll be wanting the beer...........:biggrin1:

ghost1944

If I could figure out how to ask a question or start a post it would help :) I must be really stupid because I do not know how to ask a question in a post.

If I could figure out how to ask a question or start a post it would help :) I must be really stupid because I do not know how to ask a question in a post.

Welcome aboard Ghost. Find the correct forum for your question, select the following button to create a new thread in that forum:

newthread.gif

Give it a title, enter your question, and press "submit new thread"...

im liking this site a lot. but im a new member and it wont let me see my previous posts or created threads. when i choose my profile, statistics, and choose previous posts or threads created, it wont show them. so i have to go through every page and find them. i think the admin needs to give me that priviledge? or maybe i dont have enough posts? i would appreciate a fix.

I am new to this site and absolutely live it. My wife however...parked the gas grill and purchased a new weber kettle. Don't regret it a bit. The knowledge on this site is amazing.

Back