Headed to the Bay Area...

jeffjenkins1

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I will be coming to the Bay Area this week, leaving out Monday.

Don't know my schedule... still...

Jeff

Find any good BBQ joints?

If you're over in the East Bay, I literally just found a (new to me) BBQ joint in Martinez. It's called Beaver Creek Smokehouse and I was very impressed. Got the ribs and added on a few slices of brisket. Both were cooked very well. Brisket had a great texture and the ribs came clean off the bone without falling off. Both were a little on the salty side, but not too salty. I really liked their BBQ sauce too (ask for the Plus if you like things really hot).

Find any good BBQ joints?

If you're over in the East Bay, I literally just found a (new to me) BBQ joint in Martinez. It's called Beaver Creek Smokehouse and I was very impressed. Got the ribs and added on a few slices of brisket. Both were cooked very well. Brisket had a great texture and the ribs came clean off the bone without falling off. Both were a little on the salty side, but not too salty. I really liked their BBQ sauce too (ask for the Plus if you like things really hot).

Beaver Creek is the best BBQ around hands down.

Might have to try it. Been really busy, usually I hang out with Landarc and Marty and a few others. I will have to try Beaver Creek. Leaving the city now for Russian River Brewery.

Jeff

Might have to try it. Been really busy, usually I hang out with Landarc and Marty and a few others. I will have to try Beaver Creek. Leaving the city now for Russian River Brewery.

Jeff

Let me know if they still have Pliny the Younger. Guessing it's all gone.

Younger was all gone but I brought 12 Elders and 12 Consecrations.

Jeff

Back