Hello from....New York City?

CraftedBarley

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Greeting BBQ Brethren,

Just checking in after joining your forum. I have never been much into cooking BBQ, but sure do like to eat it. I have tried smoking the odd rack of ribs, but nothing to fancy or memorable. A couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine who is into BBQ through a birthday party for himself with just some amazing cuts of meat. Then a few days ago, another friend sent me a link to an ugly drum smoker that he wants to build with the offer to pick up an extra drum for me if I want it. Since I am very much into the whole DIY mentality, I figured it was not that much of investment to give it try. So here I am.

CraftedBarley

Welocme, the UDS is a great cooker, all most of us would ever need.

Welcome to the Brethren, the best place on the Internet. Enjoy yourself!

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome to the forum - I am over bridge in Bergen County. Welcome to the insanity

Welcome to the Brethren! You will love a uds. Half the fun of it is making it. Warning! They will reproduce like rabbits if you are not careful! Trust me! I know!

Thank you all, for the warm welcome...it seems like there is a lifetimes worth of reading and info on this forum.

Welcome. Make good use of the custom Google search at the bottom of each page

Welcome to the forum! You'll learn lots here. And, you're going to love the UDS. It is a great cooker.

Back