Hello from GA

tulocay

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum, but not new to the world of BBQ. Been smoking on a wsm 18.5 and more recently a LBGE for several years now.

Looking to get into a serious competition/catering rig and considering the Peoria Smokers Meat Monster (MMIF). Anyone have any experience with that unit?

Thanks in advance

Not heard of the Peoria but welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum, I have heard of the Meat Monster and from what I've read it's an awesome cooker. Just scroll down to the search bar and type in Peoria, you will find lots of info.

Welcome aboard the BBQ Brethren tulocay, glad to have you here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome to the best place on the Internet. Enjoy. Learn, teach, post pictures, and make friends.

I have seen the Meat Monster several times and the are great units. I used to live near Peoria and have seen them new and being used. Several of the Brethren have, or have had, them. Go to Q-talk and post a new thread and ask about them, if ya want. You'll get feedback.

Some folks have posted in QTalk about the Peorias. Some searching there would probably pay off. Welcome!

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

inea0y.gif

Back