Smoke Signals from CT

under10minutes

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Afternoon guys! I bet you can't count how many times you've heard this intro. "Wife got me a smoker for fathers day...."

......Been bbq'n since. It's been such an incredible experience. Looking forward to reading through the forums and getting up to speed.

Located in Stamford, CT. Hobbies include Saltwater Reef Aquariums, Vintage Scooter Restoration, Guitar, Beginner Banjo, Exercising, and most importantly eating! I have a VERY understanding wife and a daughter.

Equipment includes WSM 18, WSM 22, and a neglected Genesis. Picked up a Maverick ...233? 733? something like that, and currently looking to embark on a cabinet project. Also researching controllers.

Look forward to being part of the BBQB fam!

-Jeremy

Welcome. The maverick 733 is a good remote thermometer. I'm currently in the market for a Cyber Q wifi myself.

Welcome aboard the BBQ Brethren Jeremy, glad to have you here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome to the best place on the Internet. Enjoy. Learn, teach, post pictures, and make friends.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Back