You Can Smoke There?

MartinM

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Now that I'm not spam I thought I'd introduce my self.

My name is Martin, I live in Fremont, CA. This is just south of Oakland and South East of San Francisco.

Yes, we can smoke here ;)

I have literally been grilling since I could light the fire. I have been cooking on pretty much whatever I could get my hands on managing to get indirect heat on whatever I have to work with.

Recently was given a Brinkmann cheapy smoker for Fathers day and it has really got me looking to improve my game.

I've already made better ribs than I had ever imagined.

Can' wait to soak up more but wanted to say thanks for everything I learned lurking here!!

Welocme to the Brethren, set on down and enjoy the ride.

I am pretty sure you are not allowed to smoke meats in California, do you smoke tofu?

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome aboard the BBQ Brethren Martin, glad to have you here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome to the best place on the Internet. Enjoy. Learn, teach, post pictures, and make friends.

Thank You Everybody!

I do like to post pictures and have a project in the works ;)

Look forward to seeing you all in Q Talk.

What the heck is Tofu?

If this is a boner-fied question, you should fit right in.

Welcome

TOFU= the pressed and dried upchucked remains of a canines attempt to eat too much cottage cheese....

That is usually a true carnivores take on it anyway...just sayin

Back