Lighter fluid versus cubes, torches chimney etc

weber starter cubes for me. they are so cheap. it's like $3.50 for 24 of them. that's cheaper than the newspaper and none of the mess. i used to mess with newspaper, but the ash debris is not worth it. cubes all the way!!!!

Lighting a charcoal grill with liquid oxygen

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPxDOEdsX8"]Lighting a charcoal grill with liquid oxygen - YouTube[/ame]

I use a little Lighter fluid sometimes lol mostly Weedburner for me.. as long as one accomplishes lighting their fire.. there is no wrong way in my opinion. And my charcoals are about spent by the time i start cooking (Stickburner) so no you couldn't tell any difference i assure you lol

After reading this thread I think I'm inspired to get my chimney out with charcoal in it, put it on top of my gas burner, put a couple Weber cubes under it with a few sheets of paper, douse the whole thing in lighter fluid and then rock it with my torch..........just for fun :becky:.

I need a flamethrower. Harbor Freight may be in my future.

After reading this thread I think I'm inspired to get my chimney out with charcoal in it, put it on top of my gas burner, put a couple Weber cubes under it with a few sheets of paper, douse the whole thing in lighter fluid and then rock it with my torch..........just for fun :becky:.

Hell Yes, hold my beer and watch this!!!!

AND...! :wacko:

Attachments

• atomic-explosion4.jpg
    atomic-explosion4.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 57
the bomb should probably kill this thread. That's Freakn Awesome

I like the chimney a lot but any time it's a long cook and I'm stacking the charcoal a certain way the propane torch is the best for me.

I'll stick with the weed burner as the primary, Secondary the bad clear stuff that will kill ya before the good clear stuff comes out the worm and a match thrown from a distance.

I gotta get a torch even if it's the uppity one

Whatever happened to the guy that used Gasoline and had to call the Fire department? That was a wrong way lol

Back