Shirley Fab does it again!

man... i was convinced that i wanted an insulated cabinet smoker until i saw this and started watching paul's videos on FB. *sigh*

Love the look of the roof on the warming chamber. Looks a lot like mine, but I like the chrome wheels. Where did you get the chrome wheels.

Thanks, I also LOVE that hip roof design on the cabinet. To me it changes the look of the whole cooker. It's an awesome finishing touch, and adds a bit of versatility. I hope you saw my post earlier in this thread about how the fellas at Shirley Fab made that happen for me ?

As for the wheels, Paul also went way above and beyond and put those on. They came into his shop right before the cooker shipped and he added those on there. They look sharp and tie the handles, emblems and stainless shelf together nicely. Man SF are a great group of guys! I can't say enough good things about their integrity, service and quality :clap2:

I did another cook today but didn't get any pictures. Did a couple fattys and some tri tip. The quality of my cooks has stepped up to another level with the help of this cooker. I couldn't be happier.

Thanks again to TQ and all the folks at Shirley Fabrication!

Has anyone ever seen a used SF for sale??? I cannot imagine parting with it if I had one.

Only one I know of is BBQ Willy's....and he only sold that one to get a bigger Shirley, lol. I don't think they hit the secondary market very often. Can't wait to pick mine up in a few months.

Back