I got a fever, and the only prescription, is more cowgirl!

I'm still around John, just keeping busy! Spring is here. lol
Missing your cooks too... hope all is well on your end of the world! :hug::becky:

guess this was the last cook I posted...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230093

bench%20153res_zpsl6dfekqx.jpg

bench%20150res_zps2gezxpcl.jpg

bench%202%20011res_zpspc5p6elc.jpg

bench%202%20016res_zpsoqg7enyg.jpg

Thanks for checking on me John! :-D

Time to start bugging Jeanie to come out to the SoCal Bash the first weekend in September!

Phubar & Padawan are gonna be there, frognot, Evil-g - these are just the out of towners so far - plus the usual SoCal Pharkers - and I hear tell of some unusual ones too!

BTW when I say weekend I mean the whole Pharking weekend! :whoo:

Hope to see you and your lovely lady there too SmokinJohn!

Time to start bugging Jeanie to come out to the SoCal Bash the first weekend in September!

Phubar & Padawan are gonna be there, frognot, Evil-g - these are just the out of towners so far - plus the usual SoCal Pharkers - and I hear tell of some unusual ones too!

Hope I can figure out a way to be there! Sounds great!! :becky:

By golly I do miss the inspire I used to get from Jeanie...
Guess I need to hang around here a bit more...

By golly I do miss the inspire I used to get from Jeanie...
Guess I need to hang around here a bit more...

Thanks Craig, I can say the same about you! I've missed seeing your great cooks...glad you signed up here. :thumb: :becky:
Don't let the storms get you folks tonight!

Is it too late to ask Cowgirl to make a run for President?

That does sound like a lot of fun! I would love to meet a lot of you folks certainly including Phu and Padawan.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I'm still around John, just keeping busy! Spring is here. lol
Missing your cooks too... hope all is well on your end of the world! :hug::becky:

Thanks for checking on me John! :-D

No problem. I have been dealing with a college freshman and the associated growing pains. He is home now, so I can spend BBQ allowance on me instead of college....if only there was room in the fridge to store the raw materials.

That does sound like a lot of fun! I would love to meet a lot of you folks certainly including Phu and Padawan.

Marty - you are more than welcome to come hang with us! We'd love to have you and I know Phu and Padawan would be thrilled to see you Phor sure.

Back