Cooking at Work Today. Stay away rain!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Cooking at work today. Hoping the storms hold off, but they might not show up till the afternoon. Plan is to eat around 3pm. Showed up around 6:15, setup and had the first meat on at 7am.

Rolling in

Setup right outside our window

1 picnic, 1 corned beef and 7 racks on first. These 7 racks are actually for a friend that will seal up. Another 4 racks to go on later along with sausage and chicken for chicken sliders

Easy inside monitoring

Also made slaw, pasta salad and mac. Oh and the wife made 2 cheese cakes. Pecan pie and orange creamsicle that she sliced up last night

Nice! I am sure your co-workers will appreciate the food! Be sure to share the final product!

Love your posts with all of the great pics. Planning to have some guys over tomorrow for brisket, spares and sausage. Your post this morning has just "fired" me up!

I do not see this rig outside in my parking lot...... Why aren't you working where I work!

Dang it...... I took today off! That looks like it's shaping up to be a great day!

Thanks for making me hungry and hate where I work...

Some good eats...with a nice setup for smoking it. Enjoy your day!!

any chance of a orange creamsicle pie recipe? I love creamsicles and am headed to vacation and would fix one up ASAP :)

I googled and found some online but yours looks better ...

any chance of a orange creamsicle pie recipe? I love creamsicles and am headed to vacation and would fix one up ASAP :)

I googled and found some online but yours looks better ...

Thanks I appreciate it :biggrin1:. But if I was about to get pushed off a tall building and could be saved by giving out the recipe I would die because I have just about zero clue as to what she puts in them other than cream cheese and the primary ingredients which you can guess.

I don't know quantities of anything. And because I love my wife even if I knew these are recipes they are ones she's honed it at events so I'm tongue tied :crazy:. The orange one does have a lot of zest in it. I did see that :becky:.

I know how that goes, recipes I saw didn't have zest. I'll keep searching but will give one a go, thanks for the idea ..

Thanks I appreciate it :biggrin1:. But if I was about to get pushed off a tall building and could be saved by giving out the recipe I would die because I have just about zero clue as to what she puts in them other than cream cheese and the primary ingredients which you can guess.

I don't know quantities of anything. And because I love my wife even if I knew these are recipes they are ones she's honed it at events so I'm tongue tied :crazy:. The orange one does have a lot of zest in it. I did see that :becky:.

Awesome looking setup man. Keep us posted and hopefully the rain will avoid y'all until later.

I know how that goes, recipes I saw didn't have zest. I'll keep searching but will give one a go, thanks for the idea ..

She zested like 4 or 5 oranges if I had to guess. Tastes just like the popsicle.

Back