Pic of the New Cooker (IVC) in the mail.....

Pstores

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Well they sent me a pic of my IVC...... All done and waiting to be mailed. My luck it'll get run over by a Fork lift at some facility somewhere..... Lol..... Well, hope for the best and wait...... Lol... Has extra handle on the other side and a tow hook or D ring for loading on a trailer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 594
Nice looking cooker bet you can't wait to fire it up

Nice looking cooker bet you can't wait to fire it up

Yep.... Bad thing it's coming in the middle of a Turnaraound. I should have ordered it when I originally was going to. I forgot 3 weeks in a row. Only can order on Fridays due to work. It would have been in use if I would have set a reminder in my phone.

Sure looks nice and roomy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleek like a high-performance sports car!! Lone Star Grillz full-sized IVC cabinet with competition cart baby!!!

Congrats! Those carts take it to another level.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I thought cart no cart...... Well the cart won. But I don't put the cart before the smoker... Lol

Last edited:
Amen to above! Pstores, please send updates. I'm back and forth in my own head re: IVC vs stick burner with upright. Your trusted comments will probably tip me

Really nice. I look at those in Chris' showroom every time I drop by there. You are going to love it. Check out his bbq mats online. They are the best.

Amen to above! Pstores, please send updates. I'm back and forth in my own head re: IVC vs stick burner with upright. Your trusted comments will probably tip me

Well, for me as you see my sig I have had a few styles. I loved my Meadow Creek TS129 for food quality. But, I can say my others were much easier and less planning from year to year. Seasoning the wood is a big thing. And then having to tend it. I have figured out with my Weber I can turn out very very good que. Not as good as my 120, but close. My big thing is I can hang sausage. And I think in time I will be able to almost match the 120 with out the work of cutting, spitting and seasoning the wood. Not to mention the tending the fire. But with that said, in a few years when I retire..... I'll be getting a stick burner. Unless the LSG IVC changes my mind.

Just have to ask yourself a few questions.....
1) Do I have time or do I want set it and forget it.
2) Am I after that super clean wood smoke?
3) Do I have excess to the woods I want to cook with?

It's all about you and your style of cooking..... No one can answer the questions for you. For me was time..... For now I need set it and forget it. Besides, drums, cabinets can win also,, lol...

That smoker is a beauty! It looks like it could hold a ton of ribs! I can't wait to see it in action! When are you expecting it? Soon I hope, even if you won't get time to use it right-away, you can still tuck it in before you go to bed. :grin:

Be here Thursday, Scheduled anyway

Thanks Pstores,

I'm on the fence cause I'm strapped for time but man do I love the cavemen hypnotism of poking and prodding logs on a fire. I'll confess that I'm scared I'd get bored with an IVC. However, based on your reporting and fact that I have two little ones, you may be swaying me big time!!

Btw, I'm tapping at the hourglass trying to speed up these next 48 hours. I'll be hitting refresh over and over these next two days

Back