cathedral built for bbq (pron)

gun smoke

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
motivated by a post were everyone showed their bbq area I started this late summer. with help from my son we made it this far before winter. waiting for a little warmer weather to finish it. thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 452
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 452
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 452
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 453
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 454
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 453
  • 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 454
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 455
Looks great - you are going to get many years pleasure from that area for sure! What´s the floor made from?

Wow you did an INCREDIBLE job on your BBQ paradise! If i make it up to Northern Michigan i'd be honored to see it in person. Beautiful country you have up there!

concrete, I was afraid it would look like I was doing oil changes on it with all the grease so i colored it and stamped it and had help from a friend who know what he's doing.

no my father in law did and it just ended up we bought the place a couple of years after. the cathedral is built out of western red cedar high line poles and the house northern white.

That is a nice place to hang you have going there. Thanks for the pics.

You and your son should give each other a pat on the back for a job well done! I am jealous. There will be many memories made under that bbq "shack".

That is fantastic! Great work. Looking forward to seeing it in action?

Wow that's awesome man. Where are you in Northern Michigan if you don't mind me asking? Can't wait to get back up there myself again this summer... I love it.

Fantastic; does Northern MI mean the UP, or NOT the UP?

Curious,
Kevin in Wisconsin

Back