Kids Que at the Royal

Dennis Polson and his wife are usually the Reps in charge.

One of the organizers is the lady from the team Mad Hogs and an Englishman.
Can't remember her name, Dennis should be able to help you.

Or you can email the overall organizer for the Royal, Kim Palmer
Hope this helps.

They do a great job. 75 kids or so this year.

Dennis Polson and his wife are usually the Reps in charge.

One of the organizers is the lady from the team Mad Hogs and an Englishman.
Can't remember her name, Dennis should be able to help you.

Or you can email the overall organizer for the Royal, Kim Palmer
Hope this helps.

They do a great job. 75 kids or so this year.

I think her name is Barb Frank.

Caveman is right. I think this year there were some open spots left a day or so before the contest.

Also Weber Grills stepped up this year with a lot of goodies for kids who entered and they kept the grills - Weber of course- they used in the contest. Great deal. Thanks Weber.

Thanks Caveman

Caveman is right. I think this year there were some open spots left a day or so before the contest.

Also Weber Grills stepped up this year with a lot of goodies for kids who entered and they kept the grills - Weber of course- they used in the contest. Great deal. Thanks Weber.

Thanks Caveman

I might add that you need to have a good cook, because those Caveman kids always bring their "A" game with them.:clap:

So, do the parents have to be in the cook off in order for the kids to cook? If not, do the kids have to cook on the Webers. What do the kids have to cook. I'd really like to get my girls in this.

The kids have to be "sponsored" by a team in the contest (it doesn't have to be YOUR team). All of the kids had to cook on the provided cookers (they were full 18" Webers this year....and Weber let the kids keep the grills). Age 6-10 cooked Hamburgers, 11-15 cooked steak.

My six year old nephew had to stand on our RV step to even cook on his 18" weber. It was funny. Thanks to weber he got a lot of cool stuff. $200+ of freebies.

Back