Discussion Thread -> "Jamaican Jerk Cook-Off!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"Jamaican Jerk Cook-Off!"

JerkPork_zps586aff57.jpg

As chosen by chicagokp for winning the "Lamb: Bone-In" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

chicagokp said:
Let's have a Jamaican Jerk Cookoff! No special rules, just pick a protein or vege and Jerk It!

Hmmm. This thread will be up to page 3 in no time! :twisted:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 7/18 through Sunday 7/27.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 7/28.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Jamaican Cook Jerkoff Throwdown?

Do we guess a completion time for Moose Jerking-off the Jamaican Cook to be the winner? Or do we have to find our own Jamaican Cook to jerkoff? Do we need to post in process pics for this one or just finished shots?

So, this Throwdown is limited to Jamaican jerks? Seems like a pretty narrow theme, too me. Phrasty lives in Jamaica, but he's not really Jamaican, and I've never thought of him as a jerk. So, who's going to qualify for this Throwdown?

These things are getting sillier by the week. :loco:

CD

Oooh. A Jerk Off. :thumb:

Why Didn't you just call it a Jerk Off right outta the box? :confused:

You knew we'd have fun with that one right away... no sense in hiding it!

Well, looks like I'll have to go and choke my chicken first, and jerking it is gonna take... ummmm well... At LEAST overnight.

I might have to have some pals around to help me with it and we can sink a few frothy's while we are jerkin away.

I hope there are lots of entries for this one!

Well done Kirk! You've chosen a categoriy in which no experienced brethren can refuse to participate! :becky:

I feel I should tackle this with both hands!

Cheerio Chaps!

Bill

Back