***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Jamaican Jerk Cook-Off!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Jamaican Jerk Cook-Off!" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is brutal. I don't mind a zero, but there are only two of us left in this one. I might have to vote for myself to ease my pain. :oops:

Oh Good....a few days still to think about this one.....not a shabby entry in the bunch.....

Guerry's extravaganza & pcshrews are sort of in the lead here...........

2013-02-11-shrews.gif

We're being trampled by a mutant! Why didn't Gore warn us?

Hey, Paul! What's the next TD gonna be? :mrgreen:

This is brutal. I don't mind a zero, but there are only two of us left in this one. I might have to vote for myself to ease my pain. :oops:

Noooooooo!

First off, never vote for yourself.

Second, a zero is a badge of honor in the TD forum. There is even a zero club. I actually won a TD one week, and got a zero the next week. I am one of very few members of the Throwdown Whiplash Club. I am farking proud of that. :bow:

CD

Noooooooo!

First off, never vote for yourself.

Second, a zero is a badge of honor in the TD forum. There is even a zero club. I actually won a TD one week, and got a zero the next week. I am one of very few members of the Throwdown Whiplash Club. I am farking proud of that. :bow:

CD

Oh trust me I know. I am already a proud member of the zero club. I was kidding about voting for myself. I lost my zero this time around anyways.

I hate voting when there are such awesome entries.

I went with Bluesman because his entry appealed to me. I never want the throwdowns to become BBQ competitions because I don't want to have to vote based upon hard and fast rules.

With that said, I will say that Uncle G exhausted me with his entry and I applaud the effort that was put into it. Outstanding sir.

Captain Ron displayed what I can only describe as juicy, tender and mouth watering.

PC, your entry was very impressive and I see that you have a better understanding of how we like to see preparation.

Thank you all for your entries. Great job.

Dave

2013-02-11-shrews.gif

We're being trampled by a mutant! Why didn't Gore warn us?

Hey, Paul! What's the next TD gonna be? :mrgreen:

Love the comic Deguerre! Almost dropped my beer....almost. I am a strong believer in waiting for the final score to see who wins. Should the opportunity arise, I have a few ideas out there. May be a good poll question....

Well, we've about approached the usual limit to the vote totals there, Paul. Generally around 85 or so, maybe more, maybe less. The numbers are sayin' you da man, man. :becky::thumb:

Thks Deguerre! Everyone submitted some great looking entries. I am glad to have participated. This is a really fun format to participate in and I am certainly humbled by the reponses. Thank you Brethren!!!

Back