IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "SPICY!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"SPICY!"

FireEater.jpg

As chosen by caseydog for winning the "Let's All Smoke Some Fatties!" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

caseydog said:
Mama Mia, That's a Spicy Throwdwon

Okay pepper-heads, make something spicy. It can be any kind of spicy food -- Asian, Cajun, Mexican -- whatever. Make us sweat.

CD

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 8/22 through Sunday 8/31.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 9/1.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
So, CD wants to see some hot meat? So hot it makes him sweat?

NTTIAWWT

I better see some farking Aussie entries -- with their :sophisticated tastes" for heat. :drama:

CD :becky:

This one could be hot Hot HOT. :-D

Question is, will Gore enter?

Gore retired from the TD's after the evil Moose and Ron took over. :twisted:

Guess you missed that...:roll:

Um, yeah. I did. Of course, I had dropped out of TDs for about a year too so it could have been then.

Too bad, really. One of our most entertaining and creative chefs.
He's always welcome back... :grouphug:

as long as he behaves. :mrgreen:

Wow flaming (coolo) ,for you that know what that is , it's how hot it is after the fact. Bring on the heat. :twisted:

I thought Hatch peppers were in the 1000 to 2500 Scoville range? That's not even jalapeno hot, Peeps. Where does the heat hit you?
Guerry, it seems to hit the front and sides of my tongue but it is hard to pinpoint, really. I have never tried to determine this before.

If you want a Dilly Bar, you're going to have to earn one. I might suggest not telling which is the entry picture. As for me, I followed all the rules and am lactose intolerant to boot, so I will not be receiving one myself. Moose already said I submitted a "model textbook" entry. I plan to win this contest. Nearly everybody loves hot coffee, and I provided what people want. Certainly I will have all the votes cast early in the morning. If Moose gets the voting thread up by 6:00am, it'll be a winner. :whoo:
Gore, I have tried to earn one, but I guess not hard enough...

I will follow your example better next time.

Back