Oyster Stuffed Burger

Greendriver

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I just thought I was going to rest the grinder. Worked on taxes yesterday :cry: till mid afternoon and couldn’t get sitchyated for my Caldo de Res so it was POB’s again but with a twist.

IMG_3753.jpg

Canned oysters with just a little bit of some really nice deli mustard (Inglehoffer with grated horseradish) in between two thin patties and they stayed together purder good.

IMG_3759.jpg

Ms Driver didn’t want no oysters in hers and 3 patties wouldn’t fit on the Mini so I had to do em in two batches.

IMG_3764.jpg

The is the oyster stuffed burger.

IMG_3765.jpg

Da Da…

IMG_3768a.jpg

Hmmmm...

Strange combination, but mighty tasty for sure.

DM

That's looks real good. But I am far away, or I would definetly want one.

well that's interesting. Like others i love both burgers and oysters.. but ill have to think about that for a bit... as a matter o fact, I'd like to know the thought process leading up to that... seems like a very random pairing. lol. I must say though that burger looks damn juicy! ;)

Cheers

I love burgers and I love oysters, but it's gonna take me a few minutes to wrap my head around a oyster stuffed burger.:confused::wink:

It's classic combo.

I've only made them once as fresh Oysters are so expensive and when I get them I only want to eat them raw on their own or raw with a slight garnish and splash of something. I didn't know you could get them in cans!

I'll try and dig out a burger recipe I have at home that has Oysters included.

I would certainly try one of them burgers. Wonder how it would taste with canned smoked oysters and using the oil in the can to baste the patty as it cooks?

I would certainly try one of them burgers. Wonder how it would taste with canned smoked oysters and using the oil in the can to baste the patty as it cooks?

That sounds like an idea worth trying. also going to try a steak stuffed with fresh one when I get a chance.

Back