• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Anniversary Dinner

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I went to the store earlier and my wife called me and asked me to grab a couple of nice steaks for an anniversary dinner. I'm wondering how she knew that it was Arlin's fourth anniversary with the Brethren, but hey... any excuse to cook a couple of steaks on the Egg. :rolleyes:

So, I picked out a couple of aged Hereford NY Strips and grilled them on Eggbert. I also baked a couple of sweet taters in the Egg, sauted some shrooms and made a nice salad. My wife opened a bottle of wine and we actually ate in the dining room on the good china.

IMG_4144.jpg

IMG_4147.jpg

All in honor of Arlin. I didn't know that my wife even knew Arlin :rolleyes: So, I raised my wine glass and said "Here's to Arlin!". My wife said "Who's Arlin?" Rut Roh... If this isn't in honor of Arlin, who is it for? Then she tells me that it's our wedding anniversary and it's been 24 years! I said "No chit? Really?" I guess that wasn't the right thing to say. Go figure...

She's just threw a pillow and a blanket down the stairs. I guess hat means no anniversary nooky, huh? Oh well... Here's to Arlin! :oops:

Just kidding! Our anniversary is hard to forget since it's the day before tax day. It really has been 24 years. It certainly doesn't feel like it. We had a nice dinner and my wife loved her new diamond earrings.

Oops... Gotta go... She's calling me... :biggrin:

Death and Taxes- Two things that you can count on! The other for you is the couch,ouch!
Happy Anniversary Lewens!

Congrats on her putting up with you for so long.:wink:
May you not curse me for saying here is to your next 24 years!:twisted:

Happy Anniversary to you, your wife, and Arlin. i wonder whats for dinner next year? The BIG 25!! Congradulations! Here's to another happy 24...

you got the day before taxes to remember by, I got the longest day of the year to remember by. Well done for 24 years.

Congrats on the dinner, it looked great.

Oh yeah - on that anniversary thing, too! :wink:

I'm proud to share the day with you - although sharing the meal might have been nice too! ;)

Happy Annivesary to you both Ron!! That is a mighty fine meal to celebrate the occasion!! The Diamond earings sound very nice too...:wink:

Quite an accomplishment in this day and age Ron_L and Mrs. Ron_L.
So she got diamond earings, and you got a an FEC?

That's fair I'd say.

Other than the fungus on the plate, it looked really good!

Congratulations to you and your wife(and Arlin). For the big 25 next year someone should cook for you!

Good lookin' grub. Congrats!

Back