7. Buenos Diaz BBQ
8. Cry Babies BBQ
9. Baldy's BBQ
10. Ma's Q
11. Smokin Irish BBQ
12. Chubby Hubby BBQ
13. Brothers in Smoke
14. Willie B's BBQ

Question: In the application packet one of the NEBS categories is Wings. But in the competitors packet from the site it says Burger. Can you clear up which it is going to be?

Thanks!

Question: In the application packet one of the NEBS categories is Wings. But in the competitors packet from the site it says Burger. Can you clear up which it is going to be?

Thanks!

Note that this contest is NOT NEBS listed, so no NEBS points. (Although it's not too late to add it via NEBS.org Willie)

Don't quote me but I think the expectation is a NEBS contest. Might just be in the works or not.

ill have one later today have to get up to phials and pick up apps

On the website no option to pay online. On the old bbq brethren battle the paypal doesn't work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-22-08-47-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-22-08-47-50.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 108
Would any teams be willing to allow a single or group of 2 to "dish bitch" for them in lieu of a donation to the charity? We are seeking the possibility of using the local radio station personalities to raffle off the opportunity to the public.

We are also considering the chance for donors to get a BBQ meal at the event. If any team is willing to volunteer their time to cook for these special donors please let us know.

Back