UPDATED!!!! New BBQ Brethren Membership Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
OK... This is new as of 7/28/2010!

I haven't found a decent self-service mapping site so I am going to build a Google Map for us to use.

BBQ Brethren Membership Map

In order to maintain some level of consistency, adding members to this map will be a manual process. If you would like to be on the map please post in this thread. Include your location information (City, State and ZIP for US, appropriate info for international) and if you want your name to be different than your Brethren user name please include that info. Once I add you to the map I will delete your post. If your post has been deleted, and you don't see yourself on the map, please let me know.

Since this is a manual process please be patient. Post your info once, and I will get to it when I can.

Thanks!

...ronelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to a couple of long nights by Maddog everything up to date has been added to the map. The list is now two pages, so to see the flags for the second page you have to click on page 2 at the bottom of the list.

Thanks, Maddog!

My pleasure Ron. You folks had the idea. I was just the labor. Cool to notice clusters of bretheren. That oughtta tell us a few things, I suppose.

If anybody who submitted their info didn't show up (check both pages of the list and map) go ahead, send me a note and I'll repair. I WAS up very late doing it and you can't trust a tired, drunk Irishman. Drunk and Irish, OK but add tired and you're postin' people in Greenland!

Please add me to the map. It looks like 'ol Louisiana needs some more representation. :becky:

Denham Springs, LA 70726

Please add me as well - Vancouver Island sure looks desolate!

Toblerone
Victoria, BC
V8Z 3T7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back