Victory Lane tell all class in Southern Illinois interest

localyocal

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I'm trying to see if there would be any interest from fellow Brethren for a Victory Lane Tell All Class on August 11-12 in Southern Illinois. I've been talking with Heath back and forth for quite a while to get him down to my area to do a class. He has an opening in August but it's short notice and o.o want be sure I can get enough people together to make it worth his while.

If you're on the fence about taking a class you should do it. I've had the pleasure of taking 2 classes this year from Warren County Pork Choppers and Lotta Bull BBQ and it's really helped my BBQ.

I'm interested in the class. Would like to know more details. Thanks

If we have it in August it would be a 2 day class covering meat selection, trimming, injections brined etc. A true tell all with all Heath's recipes and cooking timelines.

I am supposed to be in contact with him Monday. As of now most teams I've spoken with are very interested but many of them have contests or vacations already scheduled. If I don't have enough interest for an August Class we will shoot for late 2017 or early 2018 so that most teams will be more available. I will keep you posted.

Back