IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "Breaded" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"Breaded"

DSC_0014-40.jpg

This is Ross in Ventura's Breaded Grilled Chicken Parmesan. Cook thread is HERE. Good stuff!

As chosen by oifmarine2003 for winning the "Holiday Hot 'n Fast" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

oifmarine2003 said:
"Breaded". Anything can be used, as long as it is breaded. Entry shots must be the plated picture.

Well, that sure seems simple enough! What could possibly go wrong? :confused:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 1/16 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 1/26/15.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 1/26.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Last edited:
Pulled pork sammich.

That's breaded! Well... it's in bread!:becky:

Cheers!

Bill

Dang.

I step away for a few hours and you farkers are getting all delinquent here...

....again!

Keep up the good work! :thumb:

:heh:

Mod Note:

Gang... A very questionable picture was deleted from this thread. I want to remind everyone that even though the off-topic TD threads are treated like Woodpile, these threads are in a sub-forum of QTalk and are visible to anyone. Woodpile is restricted to members 18 and over and is flagged as having 'R' rated content. The TD forum, and these threads, are not restricted.

Have fun and be delinquent and off-topic in these threads, but please remember that this really is QTalk and has a general audience.

Seriously, one of you managed to find an image of breading that was questionable?

really?

I salute your ingenuity and lack of judgement

I hope you brought enough for everyone! :p

Last edited:
Mod Note:

Gang... A very questionable picture was deleted from this thread. I want to remind everyone that even though the off-topic TD threads are treated like Woodpile, these threads are in a sub-forum of QTalk and are visible to anyone. Woodpile is restricted to members 18 and over and is flagged as having 'R' rated content. The TD forum, and these threads, are not restricted.

Have fun and be delinquent and off-topic in these threads, but please remember that this really is QTalk and has a general audience.

I just feel bad because I missed it...:doh:

Back