Discussion Thread -> "Game Day Appetizers!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"Game Day Appetizers!"

Apps_zps1e2fd1f5.jpg

This was Shagdog's winning entry in the 2014 Appetizer Three Way Throwdown!

As chosen by Carolina Outlawz for winning the "Legs"Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Carolina OutlawZ said:
Game Day Appetizers - 2 minimum or more, Anything goes but must be plated for entry picture.
You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 1/9 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 1/19/15.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 1/19.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Last edited:
so what if your game day appetizers are normally served Nyotaimori style?

I've been waiting to try out a couple of new recipes to eat along with Monopoly...

:-D

Ohhhh...that appetizers TD was fun!

I'm gonna cook mine while playing a game of hide the salami...

Fire sanitizes :wink:

Where can I get some Panther to Grill?

Oh wait, I think there is a sale coming up!

Did you google images? I did. There was a big plate on it, he was BBQ size. :laugh:

Some of the diners were using chopsticks to eat the sushi while others were just eating it off mouth first. Seems to me if you're going to go there, chopsticks get in the way of the experience.

Speaking of googling images....waffles....blue....

Oh, does a bowl count as a plate? What about a platter? If you were placing food items on a platter would you be a platter plater?

Did you google images? I did. There was a big plate on it, he was BBQ size. :laugh:

Some of the diners were using chopsticks to eat the sushi while others were just eating it off mouth first. Seems to me if you're going to go there, chopsticks get in the way of the experience.
"HE"? A BBQ medium?

Ha

Enough of the smack talk...... LOL
I'm going to wait until Sunday to post my "Game Winning Appetizer's Photo"
It will be a day of celebration after the Panthers walk into Seattle and show them what an underrated team can do..................:boxing:.

I guess I'll be eating smoked Wisconsin cheese! :wink:

LoL peeps! Good luck on that one. Truthfully the lions should have been eating some fine cowboy rump this week.
I'll just leave that as that..
Are we all ready for a good competition and some great food?

Back