*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "With a Bone" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "With a Bone" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Transitive what? In case you didn't know i never did well at English class. For the record i couldnt even figure out prepositions. At least i can spell well.

Transitive what? In case you didn't know i never did well at English class. For the record i couldnt even figure out prepositions. At least i can spell well.

It's all in the beer brother, all in the beer 🍻😄🎅🎄🍻
I sucked at STEM classes, beer-English Soc and psych did OK!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I should have chosen a different pic with the bone in it but wanted to show how the marrow is eaten.

Reguardless, There was no touching that Bone in Brisky :hail::hail::hail:

Where's Mongo? :doh:

Thanks for the kind words guys. I should have chosen a different pic with the bone in it but wanted to show how the marrow is eaten.

If Im ever in Washington I want that dish. Outstanding!'

:laugh:

Thanks SmokeDawg:thumb:

Considering this was all a misunderstanding, I am deleting my frothy post and apologising!
Carry on, all.

Me, I am going to have fun.

Last edited:
Nice write up. But wrong. What I was referencing occurred in November. Still have it. Sorry your in an uproar but it had zero to do with you. Moose sent me the rules on another issue (photos). It explains clearly it's all fun and VOLUNTARY.
Your arrows are pointed in error. Smoke on brother.

Nice write up. But wrong. What I was referencing occurred in November. Still have it. Sorry your in an uproar but it had zero to do with you. Moose sent me the rules on another issue (photos). It explains clearly it's all fun and VOLUNTARY.
Your arrows are pointed in error. Smoke on brother.

I'm very glad.:thumb:

If you look back, that's only posted in threads where Moose doesn't have an entry :-D

I was wondering where that came from. There must be an orgin story.

It's been around for long enough that I don't remember :-D

I'm sure that Moose remembers.

The "vote for moose" posts started a couple of years back as a tongue in cheek way of seeing if folks noticed that I never had an entry whenever I did that. :loco:

I knew you would remember :-D

Speaking of which, since the poll hasn't closed yet...

VOTEFORMOOSE_zps155b69dd.jpg

That's better now, isn't it? :nod:

Back