• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Wristband needed

Bigdog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I am needing a wristband for the Royal. Does anyone have an extra one that I could have?

We are heading there now and will have an extra. Will arrive tonight sometime. Just let me know.

Jason

Thanks. I will be in space 738. Please drop it off there. I will be coming in on Friday AM. I will have Shiner Bock and single malt scotch. :thumb:

Thanks. I will be in space 738. Please drop it off there. I will be coming in on Friday AM. I will have Shiner Bock and single malt scotch. :thumb:

We are heading there now and will have an extra. Will arrive tonight sometime. Just let me know.

Jason

I would double check this guy's ID, Jason. He seems shady to me.

:becky: :becky: :becky:

Bigdog,

I have an extra one plus parking pass that was sent with my judging info (recieved 2 each instead of 1). I can meet you here in Wichita today or tomorrow, if you'd like.

Bigdog,

I have an extra one plus parking pass that was sent with my judging info (recieved 2 each instead of 1). I can meet you here in Wichita today or tomorrow, if you'd like.

Awesome. I work at Truesdell Middle School and live on the East side in Tallgrass. Where would be a good place to meet?

Holler if you still need one if you and cds get together. Just getting back to the thread now as it was my turn to drive right after my first post.

Holler if you still need one if you and cds get together. Just getting back to the thread now as it was my turn to drive right after my first post.

Well it turns out Brother Cody cds9333 lives in Wichita now and had a spare set so I don't need one now. Thanks again for your kind offer. Maybe another Brother needs it.

Well it turns out Brother Cody cds9333 lives in Wichita now and had a spare set so I don't need one now. Thanks again for your kind offer. Maybe another Brother needs it.

No problem. If anyone needs one and sees this we actually have a couple. Just shoot me a message.

Bigdog, you cooking this year??
I was great having you in camp last year, hopefully we can make it back next year!!

Bigdog, you cooking this year??
I was great having you in camp last year, hopefully we can make it back next year!!
Yup, I am helping out in the Big Guns BBQ site. If you guys are coming back bent year, I'm all in! :thumb:
Does this mean Jason doesn't get any single malt scotch? That's probably a good thing :wacko:

Heck no. Make sure to drop on by for a wee dram!

Back