• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Winner of the BBQ Brethren ***Special*** "Let's See Your Best Grillshots" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Toast![FONT=&quot]

Congrats to Mike for a fine win in the BBQ Brethren Special "Let's See Your Best Grillshots!" Throwdown!

audienceAppaluseBampW_zps3c4b22d6.gif

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren Special "Let's See Your Best Grillshots" Throwdown, Toast will receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send me a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 1,321,459,278 business days OR sooner! :biggrin1:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2) Your [/FONT]choice of the following from Double R Ranch Northwest Beef:
One Cowboy Chop (Giant bone in USDA Prime Ribeye) OR Four 14 oz ribeyes. You can check out Snake River Farms & Double R Ranch's Brethren Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Snake River Farms to explore all the incredible beef (and pork, too!) selections they have available. And, in the event you've suddenly decided to become a vegetarian, I will be happy to take delivery of the prize and will let you know how everything turned out! :twisted:

Toast

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]View the Voting Thread[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Congrats Toast, I really dig your grill marks and the ember glow in the lower right really makes it an awesome grill shot. :clap:

Back