*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Beans" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Beans" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peeps

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Got to vote for the most creative and delicious sounding and looking entry.
Every entry is quality and impressive but those pecan smoked falafal are just inspired, and the tahini sauce pushes it over the top!
Bill's hanger steak and green beans was also mouthwateringly impressive, but to be honest, I would love to dig in to any of those entries.

What a GREAT throwdown category! I'll be back to vote after I look at each entry!

All killer dishes, every one!
Went with tiny smokin. You sure been putting up some great dishes Tiny! :thumb:

Note to self. Don't try to vote at the crack of dawn before you have had a coffee, dumbarse.

The vote is there in spirit and that is all that counts (unless of course Matt beats me by a vote than I am heading to the land of down under) :caked:

The vote is there in spirit and that is all that counts (unless of course Matt beats me by a vote than I am heading to the land of down under) :caked:
With y'alls proximity and current stock of SNF ribeyes, I'm sure you fellas can work something out if it comes to that :wink:

All killer dishes, every one!
Went with tiny smokin. You sure been putting up some great dishes Tiny! :thumb:

I'm with Silver.

Thanks for the support!

These TD's are making me think on my feet a little more as far as my BBQ and other cookin skills...and it's great to be part of a great community like this one.

I really like the simple comfort foods cooked in Cast Iron...and if they pack a little spicy punch I am even happier!

Thinking these TDs need to have some sort of handicap system like horse racing. Recent winners like Oifmarine2003 and Shagdog must use an extra pound or two of salt in their next entries. (Kidding, kidding):p:p

Great entries by all, would enjoy trying them all. Voted for Shagdog, who doesn't love brisket beans and a side of brisket.

This is a tough one, as they all look great. Tiny Smoking, your presentation looks outstanding, and I would give you a 9 for that. However, the one that got my vote, and started my salivary glands working overtime is Shagdog. Who can pass up that plate of juicy, messy, tender, brisket slices with some beans mixed in with some burnt ends, or chunks of the point? Not me, that is for sure!

Blessings,

Omar

I love bake beans and I am a big fan of Wampus recipe. The falafal looks really interesting Think I need to try it

After reviewing all the cooks I still want to eat the beans with Brisky and Bacon. Oh yea, with drippings!

Back