IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> SPECIAL*** "National Pizza Month!"*** Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> SPECIAL*** "National Pizza Month!"*** Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Our new October Special TD category is...

"National Pizza Month!
"

giphy.gif
fark_ZgqCtitEaT_3thxQ1md5gRa7e4E.gif

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

1. You must cook a pizza. The pizza can be either cooked in a grill, smoker, or other such device, OR, it must feature the prominent use of grilled and/or smoked ingredients.

Standard Throwdown rules apply.

3. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED and encouraged for this TD!

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 10/3 through
the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 11/3/14.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 11/3.

Click here to
READ THE RULES
for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Last edited:
Did we move September:-o?

KC

Sorry. I forgot about the special rule that you have to travel back in time to Sept 2014 and cook pizzas all month. :nod:

Speaking of which, my time machine should be back from the repair shop tomorrow. :whoo:

Back