***Vote - SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans, Season 3" Throwdown!!! - VOTE***

This is an outrage, it's fixed I tell ya fixed. My glory has been snatched away from me. Everything I work to achieve gone with a single vote. Who would vote for a cheeseburger? I demand you show yourself, if you have the guts.

Well congrats anyway to fellow ninja Blythewood, he succeeded where I have failed. The penta zero is his. He is in rare company. Truly magnificent.

Ah hell I deserve it, I'm really just starting to cook. Lived off the microwave and take out for years. Maybe need to use the wife's nice camera instead of the tablet. You know really let the throwing stars and nunchuks shine:thumb:

on edit congrats to the vets for a BIG margin win!

Last edited:
All jokes aside congrats to anyone who received even one vote. Consider it an achievement. Somebody chose your dish over 100 others. A Round of aplause to all who entered and a special thanks to those who chose my enties.

Thank you to the one person that voted for me. Apparently, bacon sushi went over as well here as it did for best dish this past weekend... total bomb. :doh:

Back