Winner of the BBQ Brethren "BBQ Brethren "Chorizo" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
BobBrisket![FONT=&quot]

Congrats to Bob for winning the "Chorizo" Throwdown!
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
hogwarts-clap.gif

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Chorizo" Throdown, BobBrisket will receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send me a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 1,321,459,278 business days OR sooner! :biggrin1:

[/FONT]
2) The chance to pick the next category beginning on Friday 10/17!
Just send me a PM ASAP with your proposed new category for review.

[FONT=&quot]3) Your [/FONT]choice of the following from Double R Ranch Northwest Beef:
One Cowboy Chop (Giant bone in USDA Prime Ribeye) OR Four 14 oz ribeyes. You can check out Snake River Farms & Double R Ranch's Brethren Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Snake River Farms to explore all the incredible beef (and pork, too!) selections they have available.

BobBrisket

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]View the Voting Thread[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Congrats BobChorizo, a good chorizo skillet is tough to beat and one of my favorite breakfast items. :clap2:

Thanks everyone. I'm gonna ask for some help picking the next TD ingredient over in WP. Moose, I'll have the new topic for you late tomorrow evening or early Wednesday!
Thanks again,

Bob:thumb:

Back