*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Let's See Your Best Grillshots - SPECIAL" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Let's See Your Best Grillshots - SPECIAL" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peeps

somebody shut me the fark up.
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren ” Let's See Your Best Grillshots!" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, October 6th.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

GammaRei

sliding_billy

Shagdog

landarc

93vpmod

ITBFQ

peeps

oifmarine2003

DerHusker

sliding_billy #2

Blythewood BBQ'er

jeffreywp1

JHumpertIN

THoey1963

Toast

Shagdog #2

savageford

silverfinger

smoke ninja

Firby13

Mrtodd777

THoey1963 #2

93vpmod #2

Ron_L

fantomlord

Firby13 #2

Firby13 #3

Moose

Enrico

Shagdog #3

Tonybel

Firby13 #4

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I could have easily voted for 6 or 7 of these, sadly none of which were my own.

Came down to Toast, Ninja, Moose, Shag...Oh hell I may as well list them all!
Excellent selections and I would love to try them all.

Had to vote for Ron's photo:

15129918259_e11014a36f_c.jpg

Looks like light is shining down from the heaven's upon that meat...

Gonna be a whole lot of zeros here. I am shooting for a 00... O.O

If this one holds up on both of my entries, that will put me at around 6 straight entries with a zero. Enjoy the ride! :mrgreen:

Wow, a hexazero! I think that would be a first in TD history. peeps and I may just have to work up a special certificate for you! :thumb:

Wow, a hexazero! I think that would be a first in TD history. peeps and I may just have to work up a special certificate for you! :thumb:

That was just an estimate. I'd have to research for the exact number. Some of them were in a multiple entry contest (noobs vs vets).

Multiple entries have always been counted as if you get one vote on one of your entries your not eligible for a zero.

It's what I believe to be an unwritten rule.

Pretty sure they were all zeros on the multiples. Need to research. :mrgreen:

Congrats, Toast!!!

And with this poll closing, my entry got a double Zero...0 in the Recycled Pork and Zero in the Grillshots Special!!!! Go me!!!

Back